What is Dental Tourism?
Dental tourism (also called dental vacations) is a subset of the sector known as medical tourism. It involves individuals seeking dental care outside of their local healthcare systems and may be accompanied by a vacation. Dental tourism is growing worldwide; as the world becomes ever more interdependent and competitive, technique, material, and technological advances spread rapidly, enabling providers in "developing countries" to provide dental care at significant cost savings when compared with their peers in the developed world.
Why should you consider India for Dental Tourism
Over the past few decades, India and dental treatment have been become almost interchangeable. For the individuals who wish to have world class dental treatment, India has become an internationally recognized center for high quality dental care. Here are a few reasons why you should consider us for your dental tourism needs:
- Prestigious group of Indian Dental Association (IDA) and American Dental Association (ADA) affiliated dental specialists all of them with very active professional careers in major dental schools and important hospitals of the country. Our dentists and facility qualifications are meaningful and verifiable. India has a long medical academic tradition having very strict laws that regulate training and qualifications of dentists who perform dental procedures and surgery.
- India is rated as one of the best Asian countries with the highest medical standard. Dental surgery is real surgery: it requires up-to-date education, sterile techniques, modern equipment, and products meeting international standards. We work in modern facilities which are designed for comfort and efficiency, using the latest technology and equipment to provide expert dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry
- The lower cost of treatment as compared to most of the European countries.
- India is a convenient country to visit: nice weather, friendly people, beautiful tropical environments or city-urban accommodation. All-inclusive packages are very attractive and the fact we work on a fixed price basis, makes it even better.
- We provide convenient appointments at short notice for our overseas patients.
Why should you visit India for Dental Treatment
Cost savings :
The single biggest reason Americans travel to other countries for medical treatment is the opportunity to save money
Better-quality care :
Veteran health travelers know that facilities, instrumentation, and customer service in treatment centers abroad often equal or exceed those found in the United States. Governments of countries such as India and Thailand have poured billions of dollars into improving their healthcare systems, which are now aggressively catering to the international health traveler
Shorter waiting periods:
For decades, thousands of Canadian and British subscribers to universal, "free" healthcare plans have endured waits as long as two years for established procedures. Some patients figure it's better to pay out of pocket to get out of pain or to halt a deteriorating condition than to suffer the anxiety and frustration of waiting for a far-future appointment and other medical uncertainties
The lure of the new and different:
Although traveling abroad for medical care can be challenging, many patients welcome the chance to blaze a trail, and they find the creature comforts often offered abroad a welcome relief from the sterile, impersonal hospital environments so often encountered in U.S. treatment centers. For others, simply being in a new and interesting culture lends distraction to an otherwise worrisome, tedious process